• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Old Maine Guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello from Dexter Maine. I have been trying to find a way to purchase a new black powder rifle from Davide Pedersoli and man is it tough. Hoping to find some answers from you folks.
I am an avid Hunter and Fisherman, and love the outdoors. We own a camp on the water off grid as well. We spend most of the summer and fall there. I get the jump on deer hunting season with a crossbow. Used to archery hunt but can’t pull a bow anymore. Too old and 4 shoulder surgeries later.
Crossbow is nice but looking
to move into BP.
Wish me luck!
Anyone that has any info on how to get a Pedersoli Hawken Hunter percussion in Left Hand with .54 caliber actually delivered in Maine please holler! Thanks
Chuck
HELLO CHUCK, I'M HOLLERIN' LOUD'S I CAN! Hello from Georgetown, Maine. I'm not quite sure what your problem is. Is it locating the gun you desire or concerns about shipping it to Maine? This forum is a great place to begin your search for your gun. I have bought a number of guns here and I've also bought from online businesses. I have never had any issue with shipping black powder muzzle loaders directly to my house.

BTW, I'm also an old fart who for many years lived as a hermit islandite, pretty much off the grid. Life don't git much better 'n that!... then I got married and she's been trying to civilize me ever since, damn. Getting old is not for the faint of heart! My doc tells me that he's going to put zerk fittings in my knees and fit me out with two bionic shoulders, we'll see how that goes!
Good luck in all your adventures.

Does your Doc put those zirks in hips, too? I could use one of them...

Georgetown, huh? Where do you go to shoot? I'm over in Brunswick.
Hey there Tumbledown, so you're in Brunswick, we ought to meet sometime. First things first, however, I don't hunt anymore but I've got 90+ acres of woodland flanked on two sides by sanctuary/conservation land and about a 25 acre pasture around my house where I shoot. It's not the ideal range but it's my piece of Heaven. I can shoot out to about 100 yards.

My Saw-Bones probably does lube jobs for hips, but god only knows what size his needles are (O++?)!

Back