• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from N.E. Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Howdy. Been shooting black powder for a while. Had a percussion gun made for me in 1979, and been at it from then till now. The gun was made by Elmer Templeton .50 cal. It goes to the deer woods every year. Done well with it.Started out with a .50 cal T/C Hawken in the 70's, still have it.
Still get to the deer woods at 76, just walk a little slower.
Have a good day fellows :grin:

Welcome from NW PA! I know what you mean about moving slower, I'm pushing 70 and feeling the difference.. :shocked2:

:hatsoff: Howdy,good ta have ya here.Slower is better.Good still hunting speed.I started about the same time as you.Started with a TC Hawkin flinter.Good luck in your future hunts. :thumbsup: Griz

Howdy Deer Chaser, welcome to the campfire! Lotsa' things happening here, sit a spell and enjoy!

Back