• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from NC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SainthoodDenied

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi

I've been shooting muzzleloaders and reenacting since middle school up until several years ago when a good ole fashioned divorce cleaned me outta everything. So after a few years of remembering how fun it was to be single again I've settled down and just moved to NC a few miles outside the Smokey Mountain NP and I'm planning on getting back into the hobby.I'm starting from scratch again,I do still have 2 cans of powder and a half finished powder horn I was working on.
I remember seeing this forum a couple years ago
and yesterday I found it again and have been reading messages and looking at pics on here ever since, really a great site here.
I haven't located any local clubs or shops near me yet so if anyone is near western NC I'd be interested in hearing from you.

Chad

Welcome aboard from the other end of the state. There's a fair number of NC folks on here. I'm kinda new to this forum. I thought I knew a thing or two about ML till I started hanging out here! :redface:

What's yer fav'rite smoke pole?
:hatsoff:

Chad,
Welcome to the MLF great having you with us. Visit
often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

I'd have to say my favorite right now is the 51 navy revolver. That's the main thing I'm looking for right now.I thought I had a trade worked out for 2 for my winchester 12 ga. but for now I'll keep looking.
Next to the it would be the Lyman GPR but I'm into the c&b revolvers and caplock pistols right now.

Chad

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to your contributions.

bramble
(from the other end of the state)

Welcome to a great forum, I share your sentiments about C&P revolvers - my favorite guns. I'm across the rivers in Transylvania county. Like that moniker! :thumbsup:

Welcome and glad you got back into this after so long.

Went through a long period of being gone too after the divorce, got back as soon as I could.

Might check this site out and even join if your inclined to, lots of us are members of it.
[url] http://www.nmlra.org/index.asp[/url]

rabbit03

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back