• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from NE Georgia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly James

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I just found this site. Have spent the last three hours registering, posting and reading. I don't know how I missed ya'll for so long but I'm afraid ya'll are stuck with me now. You know what they say about southern relatives that are strange don't you. Well that would be me, at least most of my family thinks so. At any rate this has to be the best black powder site on the web. Looking forward to hanging around. Curly

CurlyJames,
Welcome to forum glad to have you with
us. Lots of friendly folks here to help with your
journey into the past. It appears you have a lot
to contribute and we hope you will do so.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :thumbsup:

Curly James: Welcome To The Camp ! !

Glad you found us, :hatsoff: You'll find that we have lot and lots of information, so enjoy yourself and have fun!! :) Again Welcome!! :thumbsup: Mtn-Man2u :)

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup:

I have kin folk up n them thar hills(Gainsville). Good hunting land. You will enjoy this group. :front: :front:

Curley, you shoot at the South River gun club?
Seems like I should have run up on you somewhere?
Larry Hand

Thanks for the friendly welcome. I have to agree this is the best site I have found and I wish I had found it earlier. Crockett, I work in Gainesville and live about 25 miles north east of there, if you are gonna be in the area let me know and we'll try to get together, maybe burn some powder. Woodgoat if you are in the area, I shoot at Cherokee Gun Club and we have a small (but growing) muzzleloader match every fourth Sunday of the month. I haven't been to South River in years, its a two and a half hour drive for me to get there. Do ya'll have a muzzleloader match there? While we're talking abotu it, I would like to invite any members in the Georgia area (heck, from any area if you're down our way) to come shoot with us. Just holler at me and I'll give directions and details and everthang. Curly

Curley, I havent been to South river in several years and dont even know if they still have a muzzleloader match there. I shoot at River bend the third sunday of each month and at Griffin gun club the first sunday. I'll have to come check yall out at the end of the month. I'm fixin to go out west for a couple of weeks, but I'll hunt you up when I get back.
Seeya round

Welcome Curly James. Glad to hear you spent 3 hours perusing the site before joining. You already know a lot about us. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back