• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Northern Cali!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kgwebb

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been shooting from an early age, but was introduced to muzzleloading by my fiance a few months ago at a blackpowder rendezvous. We did the trail walk together and I'm officially hooked. He's been attending and shooting at them since he was five. We plan on attending one more black powder shoot this year and possibly more if we can find them. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome, I'm new on the Forum myself but have learned a great deal from reading the postings here. It's a good group, enjoy.
:thumbsup:

Howdy Kim. Welcome aboard! Sounds like you found yourself a great feller! :hatsoff:

Hi Kim, it's great that you two can find things that are of interest to you both. Happy shooting! Emery

Kim,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us. Hope you will visit and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

We are up near Sac. Still getting oriented to the area. I'm originally from Houston. :)

Latest posts

Back