• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Northern Utah

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bears Butt

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I just heard about this site and signed right up! Thanks for welcoming me to this. I understand it is possibly the BEST traditional muzzleloader forums in the world! I'm glad to be here!

Bears Butt

Welcome Bears Butt! No question about it - it's the best traditional muzzleloading info site In The World! Where in N. Utah you hail from? - I spent three great years outside of Ogden , back in the early '70s. Great State!

I had to leave for a friend to put a new front sight on my wifes muzz. Thanks folks for the welcome. I'm from the small town of Willard just North of Ogden in Utah. My Great Great Grandparents came out with Brigham Young in the 1840's and we have been residing here since.
Now, remember the rules, no discussing religion on this site! :wink:

Welcome to the MLF Bears Butt! Its a great site. You go to Cashe Valley Rendezvous? Longshot.

I lived in Willard when I was kid, in the late 70's. Now I drive through every day on my way to work in North Ogden. Are You going to the Portneuf rendezvous next month?

Back