• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Pa.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shack56

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all, I live up in Northeast Pa. on the NY border. Been into BP for a few years and on this forum a couple of months in the shadows. Own several flinters and cappers in TC and CVA and currently working on a TC Hawken 50cal flinter with a Pecatonica River stock (I know there will be questions). Thanks in advance, Steve

Welcome Steve, if you have questions, this is the place to find answers. Read the archives and then ask any remaining questions. And please post photos of your project!

Welcome to the MLF Steve! Pull up a stump and join us at the fire. I agree, we sure would like to see some pic's of your project.

Welcome. You'll find a wealth of knowledgable folks here. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Hi Steve. New here myself- and still readin' an' lernin'.

Dan C

Thanks for the welcome and I'll try and post some pics when I make some progress, only in the collecting of piece parts, info, and tools I don't already have stage right now.

Welcome! Glad to see another Pennsylvanian come aboard! Pittsburgh area here. :hatsoff:

Hey Shack,not to far from me.Just got back from Vestal.Our club will be holding BP shoots this spring and thru the fall.No serious compitition.Just good ole BP shootin fun.Woods walks,novelty shoots,and small rondys.If interested i'm in the book.Think my name and e-mail is in profile.Griz

Notheast PA - "Bluestone" Country...

Get that Rifle built Shack - In the meantime I've got you covered in the Centre County Redbrush with the Charleville & Buck & Ball....

Eric

(Near State College)

Hey Steve

Welcome good to see someone close by maybe we will get the chance to run into each other at an event.

AJ

Welcome aboard! I just recently joined up myself.

Lots of good folks and knowledge. :)

Paul

Steve,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with us. Lots of PA folks around here.Hope you will visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Back