• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Quebec, Canada

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckel

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi all,
I started hunting this year with a 12 guage over-under but I am also very interested in old school weapons such as flintlock, etc.
Hope there's plenty of great people here to share their knowledge with me.
Deckel

Great place to learn Traditional Muzzleloading!Scan the forums titles and jump right in. :v

Welcome/be aware that this forum should come with a warning label, because it is addictive. You will find a wealth of knowledge and not a little entertainment.
bramble

Hi Deckel and welcome aboard! Sharing knowledge is what this place does best, as well as being a friendly and comfortable place to hang out. C'mon in and grab a seat!

Bramble is right about muzzleloading being highly addictive. It's just about the most addictive and fun thing that I've ever found. I think you'll really like it.

Hi from Virginia. I wouldn't call it old school when so many are keeping the tradition alive and growing!

Hi there

I just joined up and saw your post

I am also from sunny Quebec, Canada

On the south shore of Montreal

We share a similar passion it seems

Pierre

:hatsoff: Welcome Deckel and Petergun, great to see a couple more Canadians join up, we're starting to get quite a group from north of the border.
You'll find this to be one of the greatest places to learn and share ideas that there is on the internet bar none.
Soggy

Bienvenue! Je parl un pu Francaise. I probably can't spell it too well though. But welcome anyway!! :hatsoff:

Bonjour, Mon Ami. Pardon, je connais bein mon francais est mal, mais je ver donne' mon bienvenues aussi, en la langue de mon jeunesse. Ave' les bonchance toujours.

Bougalee deBayou
a' la pays de louisiane

Deckel,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you with
us. Have quite a few of your countrymen around
here.Lots of very friendly and knowledgeable folks here so if you have any questions ask away.
Hope you will visit often and contribute when you
can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Back