• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Southeast Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Carter

40 Cal.
Reaction score
New to this forum and muzzleloading, thanks to a very good friend who is helping me get started. Just wanted to say hello to all of yall. Looking forward to learning.

Welcome to the MLF! Muzzleloading is an addiction you just can not get enough of. There are many knowlegleable friendy folks here to help you along.

:hatsoff: Welcome to the camp. Sounds like you have a great friend there. Any questions, just ask away. Lots of knowledge here and a real friendly group ready to help. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Shane,
Welcome to the MLF!Your friend absolutely
directed you to the right spot.Hope you will
visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Hello from Wisconsin! I'm glad to see you take the muzzleloading step. Thank your friend for us. Emery

Ready to get to the woods yet Shane? Time to stoke up that smoke pole.

Bud, I'm about to go absolutely CRAZY! This turnaround is killing me, I should be flinging arrows and getting ready for that smoke! Cant wait to smell and see that smoke hovering through them bayou bottoms!

I'm from Texas (around Corpus Christi) and I've spent some time time in Southeast Texas, but I'm not sure where Beach City is. I know what a turnaround is, and what a time-consumer they are. Welcome to the forum, you've come to the right place for knowledgeable advice (not so knowledgeable from me!).

It wont't be to much longer. I found a tow worm and a short starter for you. I'll give them to you when I see you so don't order one.

Back