• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Southern California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gron

32 Cal
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to having fun on the forum. I've been enjoying black powder shooting for quite sometime now but I'm pretty sure I'm quickly falling deeper into this rabbit hole! Thanks for having me aboard.

Welcome!

Just stay away from the Classifieds and you should be ok. 💸😎

I’m in SoCal too but new to ML, where do you shoot?
I'm a new member of the Hi Desert Rod and Gun Club. They have a muzzleloading shoot on the 4th Saturday, but you can shoot on any open day. It's outside Yucca Valley on Hwy 62. Nice range.

I'm a new member of the Hi Desert Rod and Gun Club. They have a muzzleloading shoot on the 4th Saturday, but you can shoot on any open day. It's outside Yucca Valley on Hwy 62. Nice range.
I shoot at Oak Tree but they don’t like MLs because of fire concerns.

I’ll check out Hi Desert… thanks!

Latest posts

Back