• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from southern Idaho

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Allred

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello.
I hope everyone can forgive my poor grammer and rambling thoughts. I shot a bunch of black powder in the 80's and 90's, then quit for awhile. Back at it again, don't think I will quit this time.

Hello and welcome back! There are a bunch of members from Idaho here, as well as members from every other State. Feel free to jump in when ever you feel comfortable.

How ya doin', Greg? Spent some time in Lewiston back in '80 & 81. Loved it out there. Hunting? fishing paradise, or least it was back then.

Latest posts

Back