• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Tennessee

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hickok45

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi,

I've had a Hawken or Enfield (percussion) around for thirty years, but today I purchased a Brown Bess. I have lots to learn about flint and such ( I've never owned a flintlock or a smoothbore), so I wandered on over here and have already gotten some great help the last couple of days.

I live on my own range and thoroughly enjoy all sorts of firearms. I really savor a fine muzzleloader or Colt SAA, but as well, I appreciate the utter reliability and functional qualities of my ugly Glocks.

I live in the woods about 30 miles northwest of Nashville, Tn, in a log house. I shoot something almost every day.

Hickok,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with
us. I loved your webbpage. I dream of
living in such surroundings.
Hope you will visit often and contribute
when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Hello Hickok , I'm from East Tn. myself I see you are into Trad. Archery also . I am one of Ye Olde Fartes myself could have saw you at Twin Oaks ,I am mostly Primitive. Shifty

Yeah, Shifty, Twin Oaks is five miles up the road from my house. I make about all their shoots, especially the big traditional shoot each May.

I'm 6'8" and would be shooting either a recurve or hybrid longbow (Hummingbird).

Hollar at me if you notice a big ugly old guy that fits that description! ;-)

A buddy of mine and I drove over to Crossville last month and shot at Ye Olde Fartes for the first time. Quite a challenging course. They sure like to shoot through trees, and so do I!

Latest posts

Back