• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin12961

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello to all I live in north east tx. I am kind of new to this I have had a couple of side locks in 50 cal 1 cva 1 lyman but this was before the web.so I do not know much about all the do and do nots but I am getting better at this.thanks to sites like this
martin

Welcome to the forum. LOTS of good information here. Where abouts in Texas are ya? I'm just south of Dallas.

Martin , Welcome to one of the best Traditional Forums on the net.There are several others on here from the great state of TEXAS, should be a couple by you? Looking forward to your input.
:thumbsup:

You are in the same boat I used to be.. I had several black powder rifles for the last 15 yrs. I was taught, some "good" things and some "bad". Since joining this forum, I've learned that not all the "good" things I've learned are good..and some of the "bad" things aren't so bad after all. I've learned alot from this forum.. you will too. Don't be afraid to ask questions... VERY good ppl on here to learn from.
WELCOME! :hatsoff:

Welcome! I used to do a little bird hunting out in your area whilst visiting friends and family. Glad you're here!

A welcome from the big town of Yantis,(pop.321) in East Tx.About 90 miles East of Dallas and on Lake Fork.

Back