• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the midwest

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnyringo

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello.
Nice site.
I am an avid shooter and hunter.
I currently own two muzzleloaders: Knight Bighorn SS/Camo and a T/C Hawken both in .50 cal.
I am from Ohio.
Go Bucks!!!

tom,
welcome to the forum, always glad to have another buckeye around. what part of the state mite you be from?????
i'm from the east side of columbus(everybody has to live someplace :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:) hope you will join in whenever you can.
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

I am from Muskingum County. I live between Newark and Zanesville on seven acres infested with whitetail deer and other creatures.
Thanks for the welcome and I apologize for taking so long to respond.
Anyways, yes I enjoy ML. Own two or three and a bunch of other guns. I have been hunting and shooting for about twenty years now, since I got oout of the Navy.
Nice to meet you and thanks again for the welcome.

jr

welcome to the camp fire....just make sure it doesn't go out and your more then welcome here....i was born in richmond heights cleveland then moved to N.J. then to PA where i'm now....i have a T/C hawken and love it....how's your doing and does it shoot round ball good.................bob

jonnyringo : Welcome To The Camp ! !
Glad to have you here. I don't have a in-line, but I do have a T/C Hawkens 54cal rifle, and a T/C 50cal Hawkens flintlock rifle. The 54cal shoots great. I haven't shot the 50cal flintlock yet. I will when it stops raining. Again Welcome, and take care!! Mtn-Man2u :)

Thanks again for the warm welcome.
Bob, my Hawken has yet to be shot due to the fact that I just ordered and received a new 31 inch round ball twist barrel from Fox Ridge Outfitters. I plan to shoot some PRB through it soon. I bought some prelubed oxyoke patches .015 and some .490 T/C RB's.
I own a KNight Bighorn inline which uses a 209 primer and I shoot the shockwave bullets out this with excellent result. I gave my son a T/C .50 cal. Buckeye Hunter carbine. It does well with TC maxi balls or buffalo bullets.

I am from Muskingum County. I live between Newark and Zanesville on seven acres infested with whitetail deer and other creatures.

Muskingum County...

Lots of flint deposits thereabouts... :winking:

The most famous is Flint Ridge in western Muskingum County...

Flint Ridge

Muskingum County...

Lots of flint deposits thereabouts... :winking:

The most famous is Flint Ridge in western Muskingum County...

Flint Ridge
When I built my first house in Licking County (about 10 miles from Flint Ridge Park) I found six perfect arrow heads and the excavator found a tomahawk. BTW, Muskingum County borders Licking County. I now live in Muskingum County but lived and grew up in Licking County.

Back