• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the north woods

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eat moose meat

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, its nice to find some like minded gentlemen.Not many flintlock shooters up in the north country. But the few that are here are very devoted. Take care look forward to chatting.

Your devoted servant,
Rick stevens

Hey Rick. A big welcome. Pull up a log a be amazed.A great bunch of guys, lots of info and a few laugh.Jump in and make yourself a few friends.
Gary, (Missouri)

Welcome.
I suspect there are a number of people up in your neck of the woods who enjoy Flintlocks, and, if I'm not mistaken, some of them belong to this Forum.

You will find this group of Black Powder fans are always willing to help in any way possible, and they are also more than eager to hear opnions from other folks.
IMO some of the best people on the Web come here daily to share in the fun. Thanks for joining us.
:)

Oh yes the liver makes great sandwiches, I bury the heart in the woods. To show respect for the critter and to make sure its spirit rests.

eat moose meat: Welcome To The Camp ! !
Glad you found us! Had a opportunity once to have Moose
in a stew. Found it to be ready good! Hope to get me one some day. Anyway, this forum on muzzleloading is a great place come too. So kick back an enjoy yourself.
And again, Welcome !! Take Care, (Steve) Mtn-Man2u :)

Welcome Moose...

I see from your profile that you are a gunsmith, that's great...

Enjoy the forum and thanks for becomming a member...

EMM
Welcome to the best forum on b/p shooting on the webb.
Looking forward to your gunsmithing knowledge.Just jump in and stay active!!!!!
I am snake-eyes

Back