• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from the Sabine river bottoms

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ichabod

32 Cal.
Reaction score
:thumbsup:
Hi.
Just found this site and glad I did.
My kind of people.
Anyway, I wanted to say hello, and that it's great that we all can share ideas.
I live in East Texas, and while I do not wish to advertise, as that is not my purpose here, I would like to mention that I produce reproductions of historical items of a military nature, and that it is my hope, that I may be able to share information about these things the best way I can. Bowie knives, swords, armour, and blackpowder guns are my main concerns, although I also reproduce certain clothing, and things of an everyday nature.
That being said, I hope I can share techniques, experiences, and above all, knowledge of times gone by. Mainly for the younger audiences, whom get but a very minute amount of facts about these things in school these days.
I am currently working in blackpowder reproductions of pistols, and will be starting on matchlocks, and rifles soon.
So, long story short--hope to be of some help, and join this community of like-minded people, and of course, learn a few things myself from everyone here.
David

Welcome aboard
wavey.gif

David,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you
with us. You have given a great introduction
and I personally wish all that join us here
would take the time to do so. Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Thank's to all of you so much.
I hope I can be of some help, and learn some things too.
-sleepy-

Welcome aboard Sleepy .. allus glad to have another Texian aboard! :hatsoff:

Davy

Latest posts

Back