• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From West Virginia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vthompson

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from West Virginia. I just found out about this forum tonite, and decided to join. I am 52,retired, and have been married 30 years to my wife.
I am hoping to learn a great deal from you all and maybe contribute a little myself.

:hatsoff: Welcome to the Forum. A lot of really learned people here who also welcome your knowledge and contributions. Pull up a stump and join in. Looking forward to reading your posts. Vern

:hatsoff:

welcome aboard. Started as you and I already like this place. Nice people, great information.

Welcome Vern, glad you found the forum. What is your background and muzzleloading experience? You will learn here from a bunch of great guys (and gals!).

My experience in muzzleloading has just been what I would call recreational. I have lately had a desire to really put some major time in muzzleloading and to learn as much as I can. I hope to learn a great deal from you guy's.

Howdy V ! YOU FOUND THE bEST mUZZLELOADING FORUM ON THE INTERNET!!!!!
lots of reading here! put yer glasses on and stay awhile !!

Welcome from yet another Mountaineer! I think you will like it here. What area are you from?
:hatsoff:

Thanks for the warm welcome guy's, I appreciate it. I hope to learn a great deal from you all.

Well heck boys, how many of us West Virginians are there on this site? :grin: I just joined a few days ago myself.

My daughter and grand daughter at WVU football game. :thumbsup:

028_28.jpg

You have a very pretty daughter, and I bet that your granddaughter is absolutely gorgeous.You are a lucky man.

Back