• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Western Michigan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Calvin

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all, after lurking about for about a year. l've
decided to join your fine company. My name is Lord Calvin
and l'm michigan states brigade booshway for the American
mountain Men. I'm at your service.
Calvin

Lord Calvin,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you with
us. After of year of lurking glad to have you sign on.
If you have been around that long there is not much i
can tell you about us. Contribute when you can and have
fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Lord Calvin, welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

welcome to the fire lord calvin. it's always good to see another person from michigan. i'm from over in the hubbardston area. i'm pretty sure we know some of the same folks. i'm also a member of the brothers of the wind. hope to see you down the trail sometime.
pieman

welcome lord calvin,
glad to see another w. michigander pull up a chair and warm your self. keep your powder dry and hope to see you at a rondy sometime. :front:

Welcome!Glad You decided to join-up.Hope to see many posts from You.

Lord Calvin : Welcome To The Camp ! !

Glad your here, and to help those who might
need help understanding, the Mountain Man way. :front:
Hope to see you around the camp!!
Take Care!! Mtn-Man2u :)

Back