• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello in the camp.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magnumjh

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to this web stuff and new to the period correct stuff but I have been shooting black powder gun for years. I just run acrossed this forum and is seem great so far. I am from Southwestern PA. I shoot mostly a Hawken style rifle that I have a .50 barrel for big game, a .40 cal for small game and varments and a .12ga shotgun barrel for wing shooting and such.

magnumjh,
welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of information and helpful, friendly people here. Don't be afraid to ask questions and offer your knowledge. What part of SW Pa. are you in? I grew up in the 50's in Roscoe, a town on the Monongahela river about 30 miles south of Pittsburgh. Still have family back there but I don't get back but about every 5 years or so. Again, welcome. :)

I am for Smithfield PA. It is south of Uniontown 0n Route 119. About 15 minutes from WV line. Thanks everyone for the greetings.

Smithfield. Smithfield. Hmmm. Isn't there a ham by that name? Wonder if there's any connection.

Regards, sse

Back