• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello :-) Just joined

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmusket

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Being pointed this was by Tele! As you may have guessed my name is Hellen, and I come from Minnesota. I becme a slave to the slowmatch in Oct. of 1999 after going to a Rendezvous with a few friends of mine from the group Clann Tartan. The first gun I've ever shot was a Matchock, and I've been hooked ever since. SInce then I've learned a TON; making slowmatch, being able to load and fire in 33 seconds-gotta get that down though :D, learning the 17th Cetury Musket drill commands, casting roundballs from a bag mold, and lots of other things! My first piece of actual hemp slowmatchable cord came from Tele :) and I still have it safe.
I have my own musket-witch is only about an inch and a half smaller that I am tall-hee, bandolier, priming flask, and 17th century soldiers apparel. Man, am gone :)!
This year, I was presented with a beautiful Wheellock rifle! Which I cannot wait to fire ::

My website is, http://www.sparkyferguson.net/17thcent.html

Thanks for such a wonderful place!

Hellen: Glad to have you here.
I am sure you will enjoy the good people we have at this site, and we seem to be adding more good people like yourself every day.
Many of us are somewhat new to the area of pre-flintlock guns but the intrest in the subject is large. Feel free to join in to the many different discussions on any subject we have.

Welcome to You and Yours

Howdy! I've been trying to contact you through the email on your website, but I think I was having a problem with it on my end. Anyway, I'm glad Teleoceras managed to let you know about the new forum. You'll fit right it.

Back