• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello/New to forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LaGunsmith: A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !
Glad you found the best web site about Black Powder Shooting and Hunting, and all aspects that go with the sport. There's alot of good folks here, that will help you. And you can help us also. So kick back and enjoy.
Take Care, Mtn-Man2u :)

Welcome to the camp. Pull up a log, pour yerself some cpffee and sit a spell. Advice is free, answers from you appreciated, yarning might cost ya though. :: :: If ya see a might big flash it ain't nuthin' ta worry about, just the glare off one of Zonie's guns. :haha: :haha:

hello fellow Louisianan! I am also new to the forum, although not to muzzleloading and associated activities....what part of LA do you live in? I am in the Shreveport area (Cross Lake).

Welcome to the Forum LaGunsmith. Funny but at first I thought it was Los Angeles (sorry) and that didn't seem congruent. Fortunately, you're from Louisiana and must be one of those Louisiana Tigers.

I live about 15 miles north of Alexandria in Bentley. I am new to forum,but not muzzleloading. thanks for the welcome .

Back