• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello the camp.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacobite

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Just found this site. Looks like a good one. I used to be into buckskinning and reenacting. Have built a few rifles and tulles but now I just hunt with the Flinters during the ML season here in PA. My love for longer range shooting has won out over the smokepoles for my main hobby.

Jacobite said:
Just found this site. Looks like a good one. I used to be into buckskinning and reenacting. Have built a few rifles and tulles but now I just hunt with the Flinters during the ML season here in PA. My love for longer range shooting has won out over the smokepoles for my main hobby.

Welcome aboard Jake! Plenty to learn and share here even iffin you are a sourdough! :hatsoff:

Davy

Jacobite,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you
with us. Lots of PA. folks at this site. Hope you
will visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Jacobite said:

Hey from Pa.

Stick around long enough we'll win you back to smokepoles. :hatsoff:

Say hello to Prince Charley for me. :winking:

Toomuch
Shoot Flint

Thank you for the welcome guys. I don't need to be won back to smokepoles I still love them. It was the buckskinning and reenacting I actually got tired of. Too much bickering among people with who is right and all. It took the fun out of it. Now I just enjoy the part I love most...The guns!

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Back