• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello the Camp

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony Jones

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Howdy :thumbsup:

Found you all from a friend... thought I'd be interested... and of course I am :bow:

Got back into black powder now that I have more time to get 'in to it'... :patriot:

I have a 50 cal. Hawken (flint) and a 62 cal. (20 gauge) Fusil de Chasse (flint)...

Historically interested in both the Longhunter era(where I grew up) thus the Fusil de Chasse, and the Mountain Man era (where I went to college) thus the Hawken...

Anyhoo - figured I'd sit a spell, pull up a log and talk around a campfire ... but first type on this infernal, new-fangled, gizmo and see what's what... :2

All the VERY BEST! :thumbsup:
MountainManIndy (or just ~Indy for short)

p.s. yes, I use this same moniker on several forums - so if you see my name - it's probably me (unless some 'less than reputable' individual stole it).

Welcome to the gang, always good to see new faces. Sounds like you've got a good start. Jump in with questions or comments anytime. :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back