• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello the forum!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have enjoyed lurking here for a few days and decided to join up! Greetings from Lousyanna! Hard to keep your powder dry down here in my swamp (My back yard is a cyprus studded lake). I have long been interested in building and shooting longrifles, and have gotten into mid 18th century reenacting the last couple of years, after flirting with the fur trade era back in the early 80s. Any of y'all ever get down to our local early French fort, Fort Jean Baptiste?

Welcome Mike...

I'm from Ohio and I got to say, we could use a Geophysicist, would that make you a "Rock Scientist"? ::

Welcome to you!
You shouldn't have told Musketman you know anything about rocks. Now he will have you out there digging up flints for his Bess. Why, just the other day, he was trying to figure out how much it would cost to ship a hundred pounds of flint from the Dover area in England.

Now you can't say you weren't forwarned.

Again, Welcome.

Back