• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuscan

32 Cal.
Reaction score
just another greenhorn among u, name is tuškan
zdravko, croatia, europe. my spelling migh be
wrong most of the times, sorry folks, cant help it. will be reading, gathering knowledge, dont have any. recently bought ciappa kentuckian .45 percussion rifle, haveing lots of fun with it, gonna sell every modern guns i own and buy more bp guns and have even more fun.
enough. enjoy urs muzzleloaders, i do!

Welcome! We are always glad to see fellow black powder shooters from other countries. Please show us pictures of some of your activities.

tuscan,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you with us.We all have something to contribute.A good
question is a contribution.Visit and contribute
often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Howdy Tuscan! Welcome aboard. :hatsoff:

It's always great to meet members from around the world.

Welcome to one of the best black powder sites on the net. :hatsoff: Don;t worry about your spelling , :grin: If you look close , you'll see that there are many of us that don't do as well. :redface: Looking forward to your posts . :thumbsup:

thanks boys, as i wrote, i'll be reading most of the time cus out here in croatia, bp guns are prety rare, 200pcs maybe, we"ev just started with it, but we love it. funny, when u bring out a frontloader, they throw away their modern guns and gather around a longrifle.
lucky u, u have flinters, fowlers, sharps....
:bow:

With a name like Tuscan, I get images of northern Italy......anywhere close?? My wife and a friend are heading that way in August/September. Hope they have a good time.
WELCOME!!!
:hatsoff: :hatsoff: :hatsoff: :grin:

croatia,karlovac. italy aint far, but,far enough.
tuscan cus it much easyer to say then tuškan :wink:

Latest posts

Back