• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Help id’ing and info.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any help id’ing these would be greatly appreciated, this is most of the rest of what I have as far as black powder goes but I don’t know anything about them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 0
Top 3 are spring field trapdoors, breech loaders that use cartridges, we can’t discuss those here. The bottom 2 are Thompson Center products, renegades I think? There are many TC experts here. They can give you more information.

The second TC from the bottom appears to have an aftermarket barrel on it, it has something written on the side flat it but I can't tell what it is. The bottom one is what we call a prewarning gun from the mid 80s and older, they started stamping "Black Powder Only" on the barrels somewhere around 1985.

Back