• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

help me find the Mountain Rifle threrad with the "cut away pics".

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhwestfall

40 Cal.
Reaction score
sorry guys, my searches using ".58" and "CVA" have turned up nothing, and my connection is really bad right now. Can anyone get me a link or a set of the pics of the CVA Mountain Rifle that was "sectioned"?

BobW

Is this what you are lookin for?

CVA1.jpg

Robert

That helps, but I was looking for the cut aways that were not from production advertisements. They were a touch "better".

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sorry i had to log out and help my dau with her library card...did it work...is that the one you're lookin for??..let me know, i've not got a lot to do and research is right up my alley, glad to help...Lee

Back