• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Help With Valuation

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a toss up between selling online or locally. My area you'd be lucky to get $800 for the pair. Rediculas I know but it is what it is. If they were mine I'd wait for a muzzleloader gun show near you. When I sell muzzleloaders I wait for the Tennessee gun show in Knoxville. Always a great bunch of buyers.
But as others have said online is good. Just wait for the check to clear before you ship.

The #1 question I ask is,what did you pay for them ?
That's your starting point.

Their are people who will either jump on those to purchase. Or as others mentioned it may take a spell to move them.
If your in no hurry for the $$$$. Sit on them & don't sell short.

Back