• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Here's a mount that isn't dead yet

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlehman

32 Cal.
Reaction score
My son has been after this guy for two seasons now. Saw him several times but couldn't get close enough (Bow) again this year. Tried to get him in 2003. After last year he found a shed and then a couple of days later he found the other one. The cape is from another deer. Friends tell him this guy may go 174 P&Y. He knows that this buck has survived the 2004 hunting season...so he'll be there next year.

IM001448x800.jpg

Catclaw,
outstanding mount!! is that from Ga. property???
snake-eyes :peace: :applause: :thumbsup: :)

This deer is still wondering around Greene Co. Ohio, The same county where Mike Beatty shot the largest bow killed white tail in 2000! I've seen this deer twice this year and he supports a perfect 10 pt rack that I would say scores in the 190s b/c. He's just too smart for me! The last time I saw him was last Thursday (01-06-2005)! He survived Ohio's gun seasons now I just hope he doesn't get hit by a car!Catclaw's son

bearclaw ric,
what in the world do you people in greene co.
feed them deer???!!!! you have surely turned out some big bucks in your neighborhood!!! have they run any radiation
test down there :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
we definately have some record bucks in the
buckeye state. it might be because we feed them some very good crops.
good luck in your hunts
snake-eyes :master: :peace: :) :thumbsup:

Catclaw
:what: Now that ya put the word out on where this deer is running at, ya just might meet half ,or more , of the people from the forum this comeing huntingseason. :youcrazy:

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Hope ya get him mounted next year... Good Luck :thumbsup:

Woody

Mister, I thought you were going to show me a BIG deer, why we would call that a spike where I come from! My last mount I had to remove a piece of roof and lower it into the living room with a cherry picker. It takes two days for my wife to dust it. :bull:

Back