• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hey everyone! I got my dad on here now. Larry Cordray.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad Larry is on here .... Welcome to the board Larry !! I know he will enjoy looking at the past thread conversations. With his knowledge and experience at gun building and fixing, he will be a gold mine addition to this list. Thanks Kim for getting him on this list.
Ohio Rusty S.E. Ohio

Hey Dad! Welcome from Nrthrn AZ. Did you get the boy into black powder, or like me did he convert you? Glad to have you Sir and sonny? Good job!!
My dad has been making guns his whole life, so I had no choice. Lol! And I can say, this girl could outshoot any boy. Lol!

THAT I can believe! My daughter doesn't shoot much at ALL. I got a new Pieta 1851. Took her with first time out, she out shot me. Wife as well will with an unmentionable. And I am a very good shot. I won't contest yer claim! Welcome. Let's here from your pop!

THAT I can believe! My daughter doesn't shoot much at ALL. I got a new Pieta 1851. Took her with first time out, she out shot me. Wife as well will with an unmentionable. And I am a very good shot. I won't contest yer claim! Welcome. Let's here from your pop!
Lol! Well let's just say, Dad is having a bit of technology issues. He can churn out one amazing gun, but working a smart phone is another story. 🤣

Latest posts

Back