• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hey y'all from central Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JACK STEELE

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello I'm Jack and I'm fairly new to muzzle loading,but I'm really hopped up on learning all i can.I just got a new Kentucky Rifle.

Welcome aboard Jack, You have found the right place to learn,Lot's of great info here.Good Luck & Good Shootin' :thumbsup:

Hi Jack I am new here myself. Congrats on getting your new rifle, nothing beats getting a new gun.

Welcome

AJ

Welcome Jack.

Whereabouts in Cent FL? I'm in St Cloud, and new to MLs myself.

If you are near Orlando, the Cent FL Muzzleloaders have a match this weekend at the Central FL Rifle and Pistol Club. $10 to shoot and you don't have to be a member. Its a good bunch to shoot with. Lots of experienced shooters that are glad to help a newbie.

Check out http://www.cfrpc.com/ for directions if you're interested.

Bill C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of knowledgeable and friendly folks here. Emery

Welcome Aboard Jack!

:hatsoff:

I'm still pretty new to ML myself, but there are a ton of folks who know and can answer any question you might have.

*Just never ask which is better to wrap your flint, Lead or Leather. :grin: :grin:

Marc

To Bill C.
I'm on the west coast about 2hours southwest of orlando. Many Thanks for the warm welcome.This seems like a right friendly forum,I think I'll like it here.

Jack,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you onboard.
All the information you need is here,just click
on the correct forum. Also don't forget the "SEARCH"
feature of the forum.Lots of info in the archives.
Hope you will visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome Jack. Another Floridian here. Hopefully you can keep your powder dry in all these storms.

gus
Brevard County

Welcome, Jack...good to have another Floridian on board! Enjoy that new muzzleloader :thumbsup: I'm on the Treasure Coast, St. Lucie County.

Back