• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hey yall from Mid.MO

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BambiSlayer

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Im in mid MO west side of JeffCity. just getting back into BP again. Learned from the elder PA boys how to shoot flinters. Since then flinters hold a special place for me. Like I tell inline shooters they're ok,BUT if your going to shoot BP do it right and get a flinter and educate yourself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif BambiSlayer

Amen Brother....pass tha hat! Welcome to tha[url] fire....ain[/url]'t got a chaw does ya?...well, never no mind, brang a cup and we'll sit and jaw a spell ennytime ya want!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bambislayer......

Welcome to the board from one who spent 26 years in the Jeff. City area. I always wonder if I know the person who signs on from around Jeff. I used to shoot quite a few matches up that way. This is a good forum with lots of knowledgeable and helpful folks. Don't be hesitant...chime right in!!

Vic

Howdy BambiSlayer,.... Welcome to this board! It's good to hear ya come back to BP after be'n gone for'a while!! (kind'a "git's in yore blood",.. don't it?) ::

Best regards!!
rollingb

WELCOME BAMBISLAYER:

Love the Elmer Fudd picture, now all you need to do is...
"Kill the wrabbit" and say, "Be verry, verry quiet..."

Glad to have ya, we need a few more that can shoot straight...

Thanks for the welcomes guys. Sorry Ive not been back sooner. My 17 month old daughter keeps me on my toes.LOL Had a little trouble with one of my flinters losing spark (soft frizzen). Got some Kasinet and now Im back in business with that one. I have spent some time tuning the locks and opening my touch holes to 1/16 inch. It's amazing what some knowledge,a few tools,and some a good lock tuning can do for group size of a factory flinter. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Welcome BambiSlayer,

I'm in Olathe, KS - new to BP but a shooter none the less. Welcome to the board.

Spot

Back