• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi everyone

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riderkb

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Keith and I like black powder. I only have one BP gun (.36 flint longrifle), but I'm thinking of building a few more. I made my rifle from a Dixie Gunworks kit but I'm thinking of doing the next one from an uncarved stock blank.

Hello Keith and welcome! It sounds like you have been bitten by the black powder bug; there is no known cure.....you can alleviate the symptoms by acquiring another firearm every so often though.

Keith,
Wekcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us.Visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

mazo kid said:
Hello Keith and welcome! It sounds like you have been bitten by the black powder bug; there is no known cure.....you can alleviate the symptoms by acquiring another firearm every so often though.

Welcome Keith, I just happen to have a close up of that old black powder bug, it's bite is extremely contagious, but never fatal.

bpbug1.jpg

Back