• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from Alabama

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iammarkjones

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I am from central Alabama. Lived here all my life, I've always wanted to build my self a long rifle but never had the nerve. You guys do amazing work. I am a steel worker for a living and have experience in smithing, leather work, and wood work. I think it's time to build.

Weelcome to the forums. With your background, you should have no problem doing the build with a little help from the folks here.
:thumbsup:

Welcome friend, good to meet you. Just take your time in the rifle build and I'm sure you can pull it off.

Latest posts

Back