• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from New Jersey

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now thar ye go Stumpkiller, a tryin ta scare the new guy off afore he even got his coffee cool enouf ta drink. Ah'm a bettin ye don't even know ye is a screwin 'round with one of them James Boys neither!
On the other hand.... Ah noted his name, so's ye note ah'm a sittin downwind frum him so's he don't notice the effects o the draught.
What effects ye says? Wal ta quote ye " 'Zonie only changes his bottom layer onst in March." Wal, unless we get some rain out har it's a lookin like em layers will have ta live thar 'till sometime in May. Now that's what ah would call an eeefect!

Anyways, Welcome ta the campfire jessejames!
grin.gif

Welcome jessejames,

Don't believe them about skunks following me...

Stumpkiller just asked me to pull his finger...
shocked.gif

Welcome Jesse,
I got here late and it seems like all the wind has already been broken. Frankly, I prefer the smell of powder myself.

Back