• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi, from North East Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBaldYankee

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello,

New member here, from the Cleveland area. I got into Civil War Reenacting (51st OVI Co.B.) last year and I absolutely love it. I found this forum from a link at another site. I thought by joining up here, I could learn more about black powder shooting, and reenacting.

I have an Armi Sport, '61 Springfield, but hope to get some other muzzleloaders in the future, when funds allow it. I'd like to get into target shooting someday.

Anthony,BaldYankee,
Welcome to the MLF,great having you with us.Always great when another 'Buckeye' shows up!
Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Greetings Bald,

Good to see another Buckeye in camp. I was in a Civil War drill team while in Pershing Rifles at Ohio State in the early-mid 1960's. Great fun.

Hope you find this site useful :hatsoff:

Hey Baldy! Welcome aboard from North Texas.
:hatsoff:

I'm a transplanted Yankee from the Flatlander Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Marc A.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. There seems to be alot of great info here, and I look forward to learning what I can, and participating in discussions. :thumbsup:

Back