• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from Western PA USA!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KenRichard

32 Cal.
Reaction score
HI! Just in and looking for people around me to share shooting muzzleloaders in this area. :surrender:

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure there will be folks who will be happy to find you some new shooting buddies; lots of members from Pa. here.

:thumbsup: Ya come to the right place pilgram.Plenty of action here.It can become very addictive.Welcome to the MLF,enjoy.Griz

Welcome to the MLF. I'm from the Pittsburgh area. Glad to see another Pennsylvanian come aboard! If you're around my area, you are more than welcome to come shoot at my club's Trailwalk shoot. :v

Welcome. Theres a wealth of knowledgeable folks here. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Welcome to the MLF Tahli! Glad you found us and you will find its the best BP forum on the net.

Latest posts

Back