• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hi nw tn

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leserz

32 Cal.
Reaction score
hi from north west tennessee.new to the muzzle loading scene i had a BPS deerstalker think that is what it was. then i got a inline 6 mo ago but still wanted a side lock so i just got a used cva sharpshooter a few days ago.

Welcome to the MLF! Visit often and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

leserz said:
hi from north west tennessee.new to the muzzle loading scene i had a BPS deerstalker think that is what it was. then i got a inline 6 mo ago but still wanted a side lock so i just got a used cva sharpshooter a few days ago.

Welcome! Glad you saw the light; inlines are muzzleloaders but traditional guns are WAAAAY more fun!

Welcome from another newbie. I've only been here for a couple of months, but wouldn't leave for anything. These guys know a lot and you can learn a lot if you just pay attention. It is a well run forum, friendly and they don't get too testy. :wink: :wink: :shocked2: Well, maybe a little testy once in awhile.

Welcome aboard from North Texas!

:hatsoff:

Lot's of knowledge here for those wanting to learn.

Marc

:thumbsup:
Another North Texas Howdy here. If these guys don't know it about BP then its not worth knowing. I'm still kinda new myself!

Welcome to the camp.

NW TN, sounds like you may not be far from Union City and Dixie Gun Works?

Latest posts

Back