• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi y'all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chromepony

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I was born in southwest VA a long time ago , the son of a career military man. I spent the first nine years of my life around Richmond and Petersburg and then moved around a lot and now live in western CO.
I bought my first muzzle loader around 1976 after seeing the movie Jeremiah Johnson.....a Thompson Center Hawken, 45 cal. Because of financial problems, I had to sell it around 1980. About twelve years later I purchased a Thompson Center Renegade, 50 cal., which I have now.
I only know the basics of black powder so I'm looking forward to learning from you guys.

Welcome! You,ve come to a great forum for gaining information.
:thumbsup:

Welcome, good to meet you! This is the place to be for learning about muzzle loaders and their care and feeding.

Back