• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hog Huntin'

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Finally getting a chance to go hunt hogs next weekend. A friend of mine runs cattle on a 200+ acre piece that has pine/palmettos, some muck ponds and thick sub-tropical hammock. He told me to take my brother and go clean up on some pigs. Will be using a bolt-action .300 WSM.......NOT!! Stokin' up the .54 Tennessee rifle with 80 grains 2f and a .535 PRB. Should be fun, never got a wild hog with a ML though I've seen it done.

Wow, that's great! Take photos! A ballistics report would be wonderful too if you have the time. :thumbsup:

i will be doing some hog hunting this year too. .50 cal 70 gr. 3f swiss.33 inch bl. flintlock.hope they cooperate.

Back