• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hoosier Tom down ! (Photo added)

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spot said:
Congratulations, gotta like those New Englanders!

Ya know what Spot? The more I use my New Englander, the more I like it.

It's killed a pile of rabbits, some squirrels, and a couple Gobblers. Although it is a T/C production gun and not historically correct, etc, etc, it has really grown on me. I wonder when the NE 12 gauges were last produced, especially with cylinder bores. Perhaps in 20 years or so, it will be considered a classic. I hope by then most of the bluing is worn from it and it has even more "notches in it's stock"!

:hatsoff: Skychief

Great story, :thumbsup: I'll be try'in again on Saturday. The forecast is for rain, so maybe I will get lucky this time out. :idunno: Worked one for an hour yesterday but couldn't close the deal. :cursing:
Dusty :wink:

Latest posts

Back