• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hope for Next Year!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
While squirrel hunting today I came across this group of rubs. I sure hope the "owner" is still around for next year! While little bucks will rub big trees and multiple bucks will use the same rubs, I'm suspecting that a buck of some size participated in making these.

rub1.jpg

rub2.jpg

lol..yeah, I'm optimistic too..seen some nice rubs end of season here, an never heard of anything big bein taken,,,,I like findin a rub that goes far down the tree, dad always figured small buck couldn't do that..his nose hit the ground first......on a side note, found a few rubs on some big trees up in the Adirondacks...dang! jus stop ya right in yer tracks! :shocked2:

:hmm: I got one more try here as we open up for an antlerless tag the 26th through to the 1st of Jan. I need to decide whether to for a buck using Archery or use my flinter for an antlerless deer...

Back