• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How do

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madd trapper

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I'm glad to meet you fine folks.Anybody from Virginia?I'm muzzleloading crazy and have gave up hunting with any other weapons.This is a nice forum and I'm glad I found it.

a spell and listen, learn, amd yarn a while. Some good folks here, think you'll be glad ya found them. Take care, and watch yer backtrail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Welcome,

How far back? Supposedly the family went from Virginia to Long Island by way of Connecticut, but that side of the family threw us out and we ended up scattered around the Finger Lakes of NY region (back when that WAS the Western Territories, beyond King George's limit line until the Treaty of Ft. Stanwix moved "The West" out to the Ohio River in 1768 ::).

My middle name is "Lee", a surname from my Momma's side.

Welcome Madd Trapper,

In going with the theme that StumpKiller started my Great Grandfather was born in Virginia in 1845 he fought for the South. After the war he moved to this area of Virginia at least it was still Virginia in his mind! LOL!

"The Chuckster"
In Western Virginia! ::

Hey MADD TRAPPER:
1771edc.jpg

how do i am new here i have some kin folk in w.va beckley area and mt .hope area lovedays is there last name i hope to enjoy this place as a woman i hope i can find the camoing and clothing i need for the spring shoot here in indiana in friendship i dont understand some of the stuff like threads and things but happy to learn sincerely .
Blue

Latest posts

Back