• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How many deer?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pittsburghunter

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Are in this pic?

18477deer3.jpg

ok gentlemen :{
my guess is 7 , but this photo is a little fuzzy for my ole eyes....am i close

Deer? WHERE? :confused: Just kidding.

I see five for sure. Maybe six, some of those saplings look alot like deer legs...

-Shooey

So that is what they look like :shocked2: !!! (Yeah, hunting was a little tough around here this year)

J.R. said:
So that is what they look like :shocked2: !!! (Yeah, hunting was a little tough around here this year)

same here. My boy and I were out yesterday for a few hours. All we saw were two white flags going over the hill. and that was the first deer we have seen since Opening day rifle season in November.

The acron drop here this year was something that the old timers are still remarking about. So much mast in the woods the deer didn't need to wander about in search of forage. In the oak flats you can still measure the depth of the white oak acorns with a ruler. After the rut, it was very hard to find deer out during daylight. All of this should make the next two years very good however!

I see nine but only if I take my bi-focals off. :grin: Only three are giving a clear shot for me. Have to wait for the others to move a tad.

I count seven too...
but I see better with movement....
Next time set up a super-8 video camera before you put them in position

Legion

Latest posts

Back