• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

How many of you fine folk make it out to Dixon's?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goin' there Saturday to pick up a cure for a case of cabin fever. Can I pick somethin up for you?
Finnwolf

Thanks for asking, A few of my friends will be making a 'DIXON'S RUN" in a week or two. I live about 2 1/2 hours away. I'm trying to finish up a rifle for Greg to engrave, but not certain if it will be ready by then. I will post this topic again in July so I can make a list of some of you people walking around like me, hoping to bump into 'someone I know'.It would make the day alot more enjoyable to sit on the hill with a lemonaide and some fries and a conversation with another builder trying to learn some pointers on building. .........George F.

Started going to the fair beginning with the 4th year (late 1970's), after I finished my hitch in the Navy. Have been going off and on ever since.
The years I missed were due to relocations for my job ( Navy time, plus Vegas 3 yrs., Chicago 4 yrs. ). My mentor, when I learned to build, is one of the judges in the "master" class. Kind of been a tradition much of my life.

Later
I.C.

Latest posts

Back