• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy Doody from I oughta went around

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barbaric1

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi I'm John, the Barbaric1. I hale from eastern Iowa. I shoot at targets with all my muzzleloaders. I have several Flint long guns, a flint pistol and a couple caplock revolvers. I've been shooting muzzleloaders since 1976. (caught the bi-centenial fever) Used to re-enact, Rev. War and F&I. A couple of years ago the wife took ill and I had to give it up, I've been target shooting close to home ever since. Shooting is my passion, though I pretty much stink at it. Still I pretty much have more fun at it than most. Glad I found this site.

Barbaric1,
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with
us. Lots of very friendly and informative folks at this
site. With almost 30 years of B/P experience behind you,
you must have a lot to contribute to the forum. We sure
hope you will do so, and have fun.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :hatsoff: :thumbsup:

Barbaric1: A Big Welcome To The Camp ! !

You said a important word, no two words, having fun!!
If we're not having fun, we might as well just stay at home.
This is a great site. There's lots of good people here that
can help you, if you got questions. Grab yourself a stump,
and join in. Take care, :) Mtn-Man2u

Latest posts

Back