• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from Alaska

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from a former Alaskan. Spent a good bit of time up in the Fairbanks area, last time was 2000-2001, long enough that we found out my wife was extremely allergic to the mosquito bites so we high-tailed it back to Southeast. Now we're in Ohio where we don't have to fly anywhere to get medical help, but our hearts are still back "home".

~WH~

Howdy everyone, I'm Joseph. It's been a minute since I've done anything with black powder, but I'm hoping to get back into it here soon. I look forward to talking to y'all!
Hidy-ho from Memphis the only place in the universe you can get real BBQ!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum.

PS : Hanging around with guys like us will keep you broke and in trouble with "Her Majesty"

Last edited:
Back