• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy Yall!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluegrass

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy Yall! I came over from[url] RimfireCentral.com[/url].(I'm KyRifleman on RFC.) I've only shot a little black powder with a T/C Hawken .50 caliber, and I think I'm in the market for a .36 caliber Kentucky flintlock, so I'll have a whole mess of questions for you guys. The good ole boys on this forum seem to know what they're talkin' about, so I think I've found the right place! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to have you here.
I know you found the right place.
We have dozens of folks (including me) who have been shooting BP for more years than they want to admit and they all will be more than happy to answer any question you have.
The people here are not only knowledgeable but friendly as well. No question is to small, or to dumb. We just want you to join in with the shooting and have a good time doing it.

I'm like Zonie'.....I don't want to admit to how many years I've been burning charcoal.......but I've enjoyed every one!!! Welcome to a fine bunch of fellas who have more knowledge available than ought to be allowed. Your opinilns and experiences will be graciously received also....welcome aboard.

Vic

Now hold on that with that "I'm like Zonie'....". Ain't nobody like ole Zonie, Ah says.
Ma wife says it too! Why jus tha other day she sais "Thank God there is only one of you!!" Purty nice o her ta be puttin me an the Lord tegther in tha same mouthful ain't it?
Course she puts us together evry once in a while but it usually sounds mor lik ".....you God......Idiot".
Na, I's jus funnin! an iffen ye wants ta be like Zonie Ah'm a takin that as a compliment.

Back