• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flint-or-Cap

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi all,

Think I had an account here years ago when I first got my flintlock....but darn if I can't find any login info...etc. So, my apologies for the clutter...I'm new here.....again. LOL

Anyhow, like I said I've had flintlock for almost 20 years now....but just had an opportunity to pick up both an 1860 Colt and 1858 Remington .44 caliber ball/cap together for 300.00. That included a bunch of roundballs , some 3F Goex, some #10 and #11 caps...etc. They are Pietta replicas - but my son and I went out and shot the Colt this weekend, what a hoot! Anyhow, I'll be poking around, digging up some B/P nuggets of wisdom where I can...and will be more than happy to share whatever I know. Thanks! Eric

Latest posts

Back