• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
camp. Pull up a log and sit a spell. Pour yerslf sum coffee, and just chime in any 'ol time with any question 'er comments. Think you will find some right neighborly folks here abouts.

Welcome to the fire. Glad you took the time to join us. I know you won't be sorry. In fact you may find that you like this place so much it will become the first place you stop in at, and the last one you will leave. I know I used to visit a number of places, but there is so much happening here, and so much going on about so many interesting subjects, it is hard to break away.

Welcome again, and join in to the discussions!

Welcome aboard!!! Be careful though. There are corrupting influences here! I used to shoot in-lines, now I own and shoot period correct flintlocks...and it's all THEIR fault!
( I never said I could actually hit anything with 'em, but I do shoot 'em.) ::

Back